- 3 year warranty
- 3 year 0% APR Representative
- 3 year GPS vehicle monitoring.
Call 01556 610249 now or send an email to email@example.com.
You can also read more information by clicking here.
Versatility is the defining feature of the Pioneer 700-4 – nothing illustrates that better than our industry-exclusive QuickFlip® seating system. Easily switch between 2-person mode with full cargo and tilt bed functionality, to 3-person mode, to 4-person mode. Seats lay flat in the bed, and pop up in an instant whenever you need them.
The QuickFlip® seats have a durable covering that can withstand the frequent entry and exit of passengers, and the elements.
Honda will strengthen its market-leading utility vehicle line-up with the launch of its first Side-by-Side (SxS). Employing Honda’s acclaimed ATV technology and featuring a powerful and efficient 700cc engine, the supremely capable Pioneer will be available as either a two or four-seater.
Able to transport up to four people and their equipment, the Pioneer will open up a world of possibility for both business and leisure users who need a Utility vehicle that will take them across tricky terrain to even the most hard to reach places.
What’s more, its launch will help commercial operators meet the requirements of the European Two Man Working Directive with a single vehicle.
Steve Morris, Head of Honda (UK), said: “The Pioneer is a fantastic vehicle that will strengthen Honda’s utility vehicle offering significantly. By adding a choice of SxS options to our range, we will be able to build on our best-in-industry reputation and the long-standing customer relationships we have developed through our nationwide network of authorised dealers.”
He added: “The Pioneer also sets a new benchmark for a SxS ATV. Our engineers and designers have developed it from the wheels up, with the same attention to detail they would any Honda vehicle.
“This means users will benefit from new levels of comfort, refinement, agility and handling as well as the superior performance and after-sales care for which Honda is known.”
More information about the Honda Pioneer will be revealed through HondaUKPower social media channels.
- Engine: 675cc liquid-cooled OHV single-cylinder
- Front Suspension: Independent double-wishbone, with 201mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Independent double-wishbone, with 231mm travel
- Ground Clearance: 266.7mm
- Towing Capacity: 680kg
- Cargo Bed Capacity: 386kg
- 675cc liquid-cooled engine. Rubber-mounted for less cabin vibration and fuel-injected for all-weather starts.
- Three-speed auto transmissions provides true engine braking across demanding terrain.
- Fully-Independent front/rear suspension ensuring superior handling, smooth riding and all-day comfort.
- Differential Lock. Simply push a lever to get power to both front wheels and maximise the available traction.
- Tilt bed. Unload the cargo bed with ease, even with just one person, thanks to its smart hydraulic assist strut.